As a Senior Knowledge Management Specialist, you’ll be part of the Knowledge Management team, working with SumUp’s Operations team to make sure that key information for our Support agents is timely, easy to find and easy to understand.
You’ll work closely with the Knowledge Management Team Leader to optimise our knowledge management strategy, as well as implement and embed knowledge management standards and processes to ensure a consistent approach.
What you’ll do
- Manage the internal knowledge base as a knowledge expert. That means creating accurate content on a range of Customer Support topics that fit our business needs while maintaining a consistent tone of voice
- Collaborate with and advise SMEs from various teams across SumUp to validate information, improve knowledge capture and curation across Operations and optimise knowledge-management practices
- Oversee the team deliverables; motivate and coach the Jr Knowledge Management Analysts in order to create a high-performance team and keep raising the bar
- Improve our knowledge base adoption by following, analysing and proposing KPIs
- Collaborate with Knowledge Management TL to raise the visibility of the KM team, promote its services and encourage contribution from SMEs across the organisation
- Provide insights on new technologies or innovative approaches that would support the organisational transition to a well-managed content ecosystem
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s in a related field (Management, Knowledge Management, Business, Information Systems, Communications) with 3-5 years of experience in Knowledge Management roles.
- You have experience implementing knowledge management systems and knowledge standards.
- You have experience in direct content management, including a strong understanding of how knowledge management systems work, and strong content analytics.
- You have experience measuring impact against operational metrics.
- You have experience in knowledge optimisation processes, driving knowledge quality and consistency improvement, increasing search accuracy.
- You have strong project management capabilities and have demonstrated critical thinking and adept collaboration within fast-paced, agile, team environments.
- You have very strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- You are a real team player and you enjoy collaborating and building relationships with people every day.
- You’re willing to experiment, fail fast, learn, and iterate to improve.
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll have the freedom to drive your career, own projects, and make an impact across the company.
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents. We get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, cocktail nights, and office parties.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family, and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.