About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis bridges the gap between the physical and digital world. With market-leading products like NavVis M6, NavVis VLX, and NavVis IndoorViewer, we empower our customers to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
Operating from offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai, we currently have over 200 people from more than 40 countries. NavVis people are from different walks of life, including technologists, photographers, yoga practitioners, video gamers, runners, musicians, and more.
If you want to be part of inclusive, diverse, and family-friendly culture, join us today!
For more information, visit www.navvis.com
You will work on:
- Lead and manage processes, projects while taking responsibility for continuous improvement processes
- Evaluate IT processes, programs, systems, and tools to increase efficiency, minimize costs, and improve customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the provisioning of user accounts and services as well as the distribution/recovery of company devices
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, tools usage statistics, onboarding and off-boarding metrics related to people, tools, assets
- Serve as a liaison between staff and technology to resolve issues and achieve desired results
- Provide exceptional service to all end-users
- Create, maintain, and update documentation as it relates to system configurations, processes, and user records
- Take lead in emergencies – secure assets, minimize disruption, identify problems
- Collaborate on the overall long-term roadmap, helping identify issues and research solutions
- 5 years working experience in IT support
- Strong knowledge of Azure AD / Microsoft Intune and desktop support in both macOS and Windows environments
- Basic experience with Ubuntu Linux
- Experience with email: Exchange Online, MX records, spam prevention
- Working knowledge of physical office infrastructure (network cabling, switches, routers, firewalls, AP configuration, etc.)
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with vendors
- Excellent English written communication skills and able to make a polite and professional impression
- Willing to learn and others learn
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work.
- Passionate about delivering a quality customer experience
- Calm even during stressful situations
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience in both smaller and larger company environments
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk
- Scripting abilities (e.g. PowerShell and/or Bash)