About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Manager (ISO) to be responsible for all information security topics within the regulated part of N26. Within this role you can actively participate in building up a compliant information security environment between the different functions at N26. Additionally you will gather insights into how a digital bank operates and interact with a lot of different stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Be the point of contact for any information security related incidents and questions
- Manage project priorities related to information security
- Establish information security related rules and procedures and defining information security requirements
- Initiate and monitor the implementation of information security requirements
- Align and execute the information security control framework
- Define requirements and monitor the execution for the business impact analysis
- Steer IT provider management with regards to information security
- Define information security metrics, reporting mechanisms and create maturity models and roadmaps for continual program improvement
- Lead efforts to internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations regarding the adequacy of security controls for the organization's information and technology systems
- Perform quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting to senior management on the state of information security and relevant topics
- Oversee internal and external information security audits and work with regulators, audit agencies, and consultants as appropriate on required information security assessments and audits
What you need to be successful:
- Degree in information security, computer science, information systems management or related field
- At least 5 years experience in information security or related field within regulated credit institutions
- Deep expertise in security, privacy, IT audit and compliance, security standards, guidelines, and principles within large and highly distributed organizations
- Brilliant knowledge of regulatory requirements in relation to information security (e.g. BAIT, MaRisk, GDPR, etc.)
- Industry specific certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP are considered as a plus
- Good Knowledge of IT security frameworks (NIST, ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, C5, COBIT etc.)
- Initiative, analytically-minded, and able to handle multiple tasks under a tight schedule
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of German and English languages
- Proficient in computer applications (e.g. MS Office and G Suite, etc.)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.