As a Senior iOS Engineer working in the Online Store team, you will be working on initiatives aimed at helping our merchants grow their business by selling their products online to more customers.
As part of a cross-functional team, you’ll play a key part in helping us build SumUp's product ecosystem that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution. We are building an integrated ecosystem of products such as point of sale, online store, invoicing & accounting and enabling merchants to seamlessly access all products within one powerful mobile app.
Are you a Senior iOS Engineer with experience in building reliable, secure and easy-to-use features for iOS apps? If so, come and join a team working on features that are exposed to millions of users across the globe. After all, you’ll be empowering merchants around the world to be even more successful.
What you’ll do in this Senior iOS Engineer role;
- Work alongside our mobile engineering team, consisting of both iOS and Android developers as well as backend and web engineers.
- Build our Online Store product in our merchant app to help our merchants grow their businesses
- Dive into the code to create clean components in our codebase, develop and refine features, write tests and keep performance tip-top.
- Work closely with product and design peers to build features that are maintainable, usable and beautiful.
- Help us rethink problems we've solved before in a different way as needs evolve.
You’ll be a great fit for this Senior iOS Engineer role if;
- You're comfortable with a Swift & Objective-C ecosystem and have 5+ years of development experience
- You care about user interaction, usability, and of course, making the interface beautiful.
- You know what to test, how to write flexible tests that won’t break and why to test it.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
- You know what MVP and MVVM are.
- Technology excites you and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis
Why you should join SumUp as a Senior iOS Engineer:
- A dedicated annual L&D budget for attending conferences and advancing your career through further education.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in Berlin, Copenhagen, Warsaw or Kyiv with extensive relocation support and remote opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on large scale fintech products used by millions of businesses around the world
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Sport Card membership, English classes, Online Fitness Classes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular employee events, e.g. breakfasts, monthly integration party, movie nights and workshops
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.