As a Senior iOS Engineer working in the Platform Item Catalog team, you will be working on initiatives aimed at giving our merchants even more options when it comes to how they can list and sell their products to their valued customers.
As part of a cross-functional team, you’ll play a key part in helping us build SumUp's Item Catalog solution that can give our merchants access to more ways for them to be successful in building their businesses. This could be via bulk discounts, special offers, special occasions and many other opportunities to enhance this offering, and ultimately as a Senior iOS Engineer in this team you will be a large part of the product ideation along with Product Managers and other colleagues.
Are you a Senior iOS Engineer with experience in building reliable, secure and easy-to-use features for iOS apps? If so, come and join a team working on features that are exposed to millions of users across the globe!
What you’ll do in this Senior iOS Engineer role;
- Work alongside our mobile engineering team, consisting of both iOS and Android developers as well as backend and web engineers.
- Build our Platform Item Catalog solution for our merchant app to help our merchants grow their businesses
- Dive into the code to create clean components in our codebase, develop and refine features, write tests and keep performance tip-top.
- Work closely with product and design peers to build features that are maintainable, usable and that provide value to the end user.
You’ll be a great fit for this Senior iOS Engineer role if;
- You're comfortable with an Objective-C and Swift ecosystem and have 5+ years of development experience
- You care about user interaction, usability, and of course, making the interface look great!
- You know what to test, how to write flexible tests that won’t break and why to test.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
- You know what MVP and MVVM and can conceptualise the pros and cons of technical decisions
- Technology excites you and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis
Why you should join SumUp as a Senior iOS Engineer:
- A dedicated annual L&D budget of 2000 EUR for attending conferences and advancing your career through further education.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in Berlin, Copenhagen, Warsaw or Kyiv with extensive relocation support and remote opportunities as well as us being a remote friendly company
- You will be awarded VSOP (Stock Options) so that you can be a part of our growth too
- Dedicated time every other week for side-projects and open source initiatives as well as a yearly hackathon.
- Numerous other benefits such as Urban Sports Club subsidy, Corporate Pension Scheme, Kita placement assistance, relocation assistance, subsidized office lunches.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.