As a Senior iOS Engineer, you'll be in charge of crafting the mobile experience for our users. Collaborating in the cross functional Mobile team, you will be responsible for implementing features for both end users (chauffeurs and guests). Every two weeks, you will use your “research day” to try out new ideas and prototype around new technologies. Last but not least, you will be an active part of defining the team’s roadmap, reviewing pull requests, and engaging in pair or mob programming sessions whenever there’s something that requires more than one pair of eyes. Additionally, you will be:
- Working closely with Backend Engineers on implementing features and work on graphql schemas
- Having a close relationship with the design team and the product managers to evaluate and improve the UI/UX
- At least 2 years experience with Swift
- You have experience in automated tests (unit, functional, end-to-end), documentation, and continuous integration.
- You have deep knowledge of the design patterns depending on the product (MVP/MVVM architecture)
- Understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- Excellent understanding of UIKit and Xcode interface builders
- Integrating third party libraries, understanding of cocoapods
- You have experience in backend development and can contribute in groomings as well as in GraphQL schema discussions
- Additional nice to have experience:
- Experience with CoreLocation
- Knowledge on Firebase SDK
- Experience with deeplinking (Adjust, etc.)
- Experience with fastlane
- Experience with RxSwift
- Architecture experience other than MVC
- Experience with Apple Maps and/or Google Maps
MORE THAN A JOB
- A journey of learning: We believe that open, candid, constructive, and actionable feedback is the essential component of our continuous development and collaboration. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities and deep dives.
- Peace of mind: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new standard with the current situation) Enjoy 26 days of holidays, plus 1 extra for each year you are with us.
- Become part of an inspired global crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners on our Freaky Fridays over a drink (virtual now)
- We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options with our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Blacklane provides outstanding ground travel experience in over 300 cities and 60 countries worldwide. Blacklane's premium airport services and solutions is our new service providing peace of mind at 500 airports around the world. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 400 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Care is one of the values at the core of our culture and we welcome anyone who shares it.
Blacklane is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we are driven to develop a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Feel inspired? Then join us in solving the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional chauffeurs!