YAZIO was founded in 2013 and, with millions of users, YAZIO is one of the most successful nutrition apps in the world. YAZIO has a mission: To help as many people as possible live healthier lives through better nutrition. With users in more than 150 countries, we’re well on our way to accomplishing this goal. As a remote-first company, we promote a modern form of employment in which our team works together across several cities and countries.
Find out more about our team, our application process and open positions here: www.yazio.com/en/jobs
Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Be a part of our development team for our native iOS App
- Write "clean code" and deal with architectural patterns
- Write tests and ensure proper functioning of our CI server
- Work with the latest technologies (e.g. SwiftUI, Combine, etc.)
- Work closely with our product, design and development teams
- Take the YAZIO iOS app to the next level for millions of users
- At least once in your life you stood in front of an Apple store waiting for a new iPhone to be sold
- You love Apple products
- At least 3-5 years experience in iOS development
- In-depth understanding of “imperative” and “declarative” programming
- You master our basic technology stack (Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI)
- You master basic architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM)
- You are up-to-date concerning the latest Apple features (widgets, app clips, subscription offer codes)
- Eye for a great, user-friendly iOS UI
- Experience in developing apps based on "webservices" (REST, JSON)
- Experience with Combine, Kotlin, XCTest and watchOS is a plus
- Degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not a must
- Interest in nutrition and fitness is a plus
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Examples of your work (e.g. GitHub, PDFs, Slideshare, etc.)
- If you have, a link to your Github / Reddit / Stackoverflow profile
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)