About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You manage & develop our Inside Sales Team, consisting of Inside Sales Managers and Sales Development Reps
- You are responsible for building a qualified sales pipeline and identifying new prospects
- You manage the offer elaboration and RFP preparation for our customer projects
- You manage and enable internal sales operation projects
- You improve our internal sales process
- You are responsible to strategically and proactively position our portfolio with our new prospects and existing customers
- You represent the company at customer and partner events, as well as trade shows.
- You identify market-specific customer needs, potentials and trends.
- You attract, develop and motivate talents for the Inside Sales team in collaboration with People & Culture
- You have completed studies in Business Administration or related studies
- You have 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position or in the areas of Sales Development or B2B Sales
- You have strong leadership skills, interest and ability to coach, develop and inspire a team
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and ability to continue to drive our expansion plans in new and high growth markets
- You have a strong industry knowledge in Manufacturing and Logistics; a strong network is a plus
- You are Intellectually curiosity, have an affinity for technology and the ability to continuously evolve with the company
- You have a confident appearance and enjoy customer contact
- You have experienced in the use and administration of Salesforce
- You are highly communicative and love to talk to prospects on video, phone, via E-Mail or face-to-face
- You have excellen written and spoken English skills; German is a nice-to-have
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- International team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth and a steep learning curve.
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, bonus opportunity, health care contribution and 401K.