Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
As a (Senior) Information Security Manager you will be part of the existing security team and will assist in the management of information security at Solarisbank
- You will help to define, improve and communicate security policies and procedures
- You will help to keep Solarisbank in line with regulations and standards we have to comply with
- You will play an important role on running and improving existing ISMS processes: access control, security alerts, technical vulnerability assessment, outsourcing assessments, etc.
- You will manage security risks and incidents
- You will help to improve existing processes by introducing automation
- You will drive awareness campaigns and train fellow Solarians on security relevant topics
- You have a strong interest in information security
- You like to exercise your abstract thinking to summarise the complexity of details to provide insights to the management and other colleagues
- You are diligent and constant when documenting and performing administrative tasks
- You like to work with people, beyond the screen
- You know what ISO27001 is
- You have some basic coding skills. You don’t feel uncomfortable working every now and then in front of a Linux shell
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.