A Bit about us (www.clark.de)
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 200,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
As our Senior Influencer Marketer you will……..
- Strategic planning and implementation of performance-oriented Influencer & Podcast marketing campaigns.
- You take care of the expansion of the influencer and podcast portfolio by researching suitable social media channels (finance, young professional, fitness, etc.)
- Optimization of the campaigns performance based on acquisition, activation, CLV and CAC goals.
- Ongoing analysis of the results and development of new approaches (targeting, creatives, landing pages, etc.) to improve the performance and scaling of content marketing campaigns.
- Conception and preparatory work for the creation of advertising material in close cooperation with our creative and content team.
- Support in creating processes, standards and automation in content marketing.
- Support with your creative streak, you develop ideas for addressing influencers.
- Manage the organization of offline influencer events.
Your background, you…..
- have gained a degree in marketing, communications or a similar field
- have 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing
- love numbers and are very familiar with Excel
- have a high level of autonomy, strong organizational skills and willingness to dive deep
- work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver innovative strategic solutions
- are a team player and willing to learn something new constantly
- are up to date with the latest trends and technologies and are constantly informed about them
- are fluent in English & German and already know, what we are talking about since you´ve done a similar job in another company, but now is the right time to take the next step and take over a hyper growth project
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, ethnicity, religion, identity and experience!
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!