A bit about us (www.clark.de)
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for owning and executing our Product Growth Strategy. To achieve this you will:
- Translate the company strategy into your team’s strategy. You will be working with other leaders across the company to determine the right direction for your team.
- Identify and drive Growth opportunities to help users getting as fast as possible to our value proposition
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to continuously improve our growth
- Take ownership for creating products from ideation to market launch creating value for the customers and the business.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and other key stakeholders to define relevant solutions for identified customer’s problems..
- Validate your hypotheses through quick prototypes and share your findings with the team.
Who you are:
- Product Management: you have a strong PM background, ideally with experience working with Growth and Growth Marketing teams within an App development environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of pain points and needs into something tangible that people love
- You are highly analytical, with depth of experience in both quantitative and qualitative analytics
- You combine your hands-on mentality with strong strategic skills.
- You are a team player, with high motivation to learn
- You have strong communication skills with excellent knowledge of English and ideally good German.
- Ideally you have managed several products over the entire product life cycle or founded your own company / non-profit.
Why CLARK :
- In addition to the usual startup benefits such as free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, experienced management and a multicultural environment with international colleagues, we offer you plenty of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- Flexible remote office policy (up to 4 days a week)
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- If you move to Frankfurt or Berlin for us, you have our support.
- If you like to share and inspire your knowledge? Be a speaker and create your own brown bag to inspire your colleagues.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday events.
Does that sound like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and we can't wait to receive it.