audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1400 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer who is motivated to work on the cutting edge of technology to define the future of hearing care. You and your team will fully own all parts of the implementation, ranging from single page web applications to backend services.
- Design and develop greenfield mission critical B2C and B2B applications (index to frontend)
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Key contributor to our tech landscape and architecture
- Build reusable, scalable systems at a global level
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Drive discussions around tech, unblocking engineering pain points
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- Greenfield project and systems experience, you know how to build from scratch
- System integration expertise; Data Layer, API, Messaging (pulsar)
- You consider yourself part of a product organisation, being customer focused
- You advocate and evangelise a DevOps culture
- You are a strong communicator and team player that knows how to inspire others
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- €2k annual educational budget… learn new skills in areas that excite you
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!