As a Senior Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d), you will be part of one of our autonomous agile teams. You will develop new smaller, focused and responsive websites.
You will have lots of opportunities to have fun with the tech and grow your skills. Our Frontend and Backend Guilds get together weekly to discuss the status quo and where to take things next.
Our current favorite tech stack is made of ES Modules, Next.js, React, TypeScript, CSS Modules, Jest, Cypress.io, Vercel, AWS and you will use Contentful and legacy RESTful/JSON APIs, and keep building and improving our own internal GraphQL API.
- Proactively identify and share issues, communicate ideas and propose solutions at team or guild level
- Strong expertise with next.js, CSS, HTML and React
- Tidy and tested code mindset (we use standard.js, prettier, Jest, Cypress.io among other things)
- Mastering observable and performant web applications
- Experience in securing web applications and applying best practices to ensure end to end security
- Experience with i18n/l10n and a11y
- Comfortable with event-based systems (we use Kafka and Redis)
- Expertise of Continuous Integration pipelines, automated Deployments and containerization
- Experience in building components as part of a reusable and extensible design system (CSS Modules knowledge is a plus)
- You are fluent in English.
MORE THAN A JOB:
A journey of learning: We believe that open, candid, constructive, and actionable feedback is the essential component of our continuous development and collaboration. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities and deep dives.
Peace of mind: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new standard with the current situation).
Become part of an inspired global crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners on our Freaky Fridays over a drink (virtual now)
We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options with our Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Blacklane is a global chauffeur service that is 100% carbon neutral.
Our success is built on the pride and passion we have for creating peace of mind, which is shared across our team of more than 400 people from 70 nations.
Care is the core value that sits at the heart of Blacklane and is practiced every day throughout our hubs worldwide. We are focused on building an environment that encourages growth and a sense of belonging in our daily work life.
Then join us in solving the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community.