As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll be responsible for participating in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond, and then working as part of a team to execute new features or products. The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind, and loves to collaborate with other teams to drive the company forward.
You can choose to work remotely or in our offices in Berlin or Würzburg.
About the projects you could work on:
- Streamline - ultimate tender and collaboration platform for purchasers and suppliers. Here we utilize Python 3, Django, Django Rest Framework and React.js (with Redux and Sagas)
Demand Guru - Machine Learning powered tool that identifies best matching companies to collaborate with. It uses Python 3, Quart (async flask), React.js (Ant.d React components)
DeepSee - A place where purchasers can overview and manage their suppliers and discover new opportunities. It uses Python 3, Django, React.js (Ant.d React components)
Your role in our beehive
- Improve our product and codebase with your analytical mindset
- Develop advanced and highly usable data powered interfaces using React.js.
- Create and maintain tools to interact with the software and data, including data collection, analysis, and visualization
- Support the test-driven development of the software stack (e.g. code reviews, unit tests, CI) and documentation
- Contribute to the web app based on Python backend, ElasticSearch for advanced search and React.js on the frontend
- Drive our development process forward, optimize and improve our code practices
- Work closely with our product team to understand our customer’s needs
What you bring to our beehive
- Extremely passionate about coding and in best case also have some private projects on github
- 2+ years of backend web development in Python 3, ideally experience with Django and Asyncio.
- Knowledge of Python and React test frameworks, preferably pytest, unittest, jest
- Experience in coding practices, working with Git and have GitHub collaboration skills
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working in a agile environment
- Experience and understanding of microservice architecture
- Fluent English. German is a plus, but not necessary
- Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- An innovative and international fast-growing company, a strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diversity Culture
- An international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Are you super driven in Developing, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? If this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate to apply! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and impostor syndrome can hold someone back from applying.
We'd love love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.