About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsWe are looking for a Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) for our Platform Team to independently develop and improve the usability and user experience of our Productsup platform. For this, you’ll write code using the latest frameworks, contribute to planning and estimation, and be supported by a team of highly talented developers.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our codebase and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the Product Team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely within the Platform team and with the API team to develop internal APIs and client-facing interfaces
What you bring to the teamMust have:
Nice to have:
- High level of programming skills (including OOP) with 3+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of large PHP frameworks (such as Symfony/Laravel/Zend Framework) and JS frameworks (such as Angular/AngularJS/React)
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Apache or Nginx
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Mobile-first development experience
- Familiarity with message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact