As a (Senior) Front End Engineer working in the Platform Sales team, you will be working on initiatives aimed at further developing and building our Sales & Order experience - one of the most frequented journeys our merchants go through on a daily basis.
As part of a cross-functional team, you’ll play a key part in helping us build SumUp's product ecosystem that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
Are you a (Senior) Front End Engineer with experience in building reliable, secure and easy-to-use React.js based web applications? If so, come and join a team working on web applications that are used by millions of users across the globe. After all, you’ll be empowering small to medium businesses around the world to be even more successful!
What you’ll do;
- Contribute to our goals by making it extremely simple for merchants all over the world to use our products
- Write efficient, testable code to help us achieve our ambitious goals
Have a can-do mindset, finding solutions to complex technical challenges
- Software Development and CI/CD pipelines, especially GitHub Actions and Jenkins
- Collaborate with product managers, design and engineers across tribes and teams to build new features for our users to help them grow their businesses
- Facilitate learning opportunities with your peers in the team and across our entire frontend chapter
You’ll be great for this role if you have;
- 3+ years of commercial professional (mid level) or 5+ (senior level) experience working as a frontend developer
- Demonstrable experience building ReactJS web applications
- Demonstrable experience using Redux, React Router and other key libraries/frameworks
- Experience with modern front-end build systems (we use Webpack)
- Experience in consuming data from REST APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of modern software design patterns
Why you should join SumUp as a Senior Frontend Engineer;
- A dedicated annual L&D budget for attending conferences and advancing your career through further education.
- Enrollment onto our VSOP program - you will own a stake in SumUp’s success.
- Full relocation and visa support for those joining us from overseas, with the option of a hybrid working arrangement that works for you
- The opportunity to work on large scale fintech products used by millions of businesses around the world
- Dedicated time every other week for side-projects and open source initiatives as well as a yearly hackathon.
- A corporate pension scheme where we match up to 20% of your contributions
- Numerous other benefits such as Urban Sports Club subsidy, Kita placement assistance, relocation assistance, subsidized office lunches.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.