We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a start-up that is renewing the residential real estate brokerage by tackling the gap between the traditional real estate market and the available technical products.
What will keep you challenged?
Building a top-notch and intuitive front-end for our platform that empowers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Building a mobile application that empowers real estate agents
- Evaluating visual designs from a technical perspective
- Being part of our agile, smart and open-minded team
- Getting better every day by taking on challenging tasks
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Solid understanding of and experience with React.js (at least 3 years)
Profound knowledge of TypeScript/ESnext and its ecosystem (at least 3 years), ideally also of other programming languages
Experience with CSS-in-JS technologies (preferred Emotion.js or Styled Components)
Understanding the importance of A11y and how to implement it in custom components
- Mobile first layouts and responsive websites
- Solid understanding of and experience with React Native, as well as semantic HTML and the value of SEO
- DevOps mindset: operating and maintaining our software is a collective responsibility
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Docker, GCloud, Kubernetes
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework
- ES6, React, Typescript, Node.js
- Contentful CMS
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the PropTech industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.