Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Your way into the futureDo you
Join one of our teams as a Senior Frontend Engineer for Madrid team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform!
- Feel passionate about fulfilling customer needs using advanced coding techniques, and providing high-quality user experience?
- Have attention to detail and an analytical mind?
In this role you will work in an effective, autonomous, cross-functional feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment.
You will also collaborate with designers and product owners, and take responsibility for bringing our UX and UI to the next level. An important part of the role is improving our frontend codebase (primarily React) and help us run it efficiently on our AWS infrastructure. Join our journey to become the market leader in HR software for SMEs in Europe.
Your way until todayYou will be warmly welcomed and valuable team member in our team if you bring this along:
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems, familiarity with React-Redux will be a plus
- High standards for the quality of UI and experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and Product Design
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in performance monitoring and optimization
- Coaching experience. It’s important for you to learn from and teach peers, and to continuously help junior team members appreciate and apply best engineering and UX practices
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Strong social and communication skills in English (level C1 on a CEFR scale)
Why working with us
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Flexible working hours
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- €1.500 Euros development budget
- A permanent contract
- Three hours of weekly English classes
- Grant for transport and food approx € 68 per month.
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, among others)
- An office location in the heart of Madrid
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Madrid, Spain