Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
As Senior Software Engineer - Frontend - React.JS, TypeScript (m/f/*) you take an active role in increasing our product quality and development velocity. You will work in an effective, autonomous, and feature-based team, where you can bring in your frontend developer skills. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of construction projects every day, strive to build high-quality software, and like to work in an agile and cross-functional team, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You are responsible for the rapid development of a scalable and maintainable product
- Defining and applying best coding standards and practices
- Coaching of junior members of the team
- Defining technical requirements and supporting product owner in product research in order to understand and challenge end-user requirements and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
Das bieten wir dir
State of the art tech stack using React.JS in the frontend and Node.js in the backend hosted on AWS. Our mobile app is built in React Native with WatermelonDB as a client side database that is synchronised with the backend for offline availability
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- 27 vacation days, one extra Culture Day as well as 14 bavarian public holidays p.a.
- Enjoy a remote-friendly environment and flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenages through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team
Das bringst du mit
- You are highly productive at developing applications in React.JS & TypeScript moving our product to the next level at a fast pace
- At least 5 years of experience running applications at scale
- You strive in a cross-functional, dynamic, and demanding work environment with experience in agile software development teams
- You care about building great products for customers as much as about building great software
- You are a strong team player that is willing to push not only yourself but also your teammates to the next level