Du willst Teil der Revolution im Versicherungswesen sein?
Du bist fasziniert von neuen Technologien und ihren Auswirkungen auf den Versicherungsbereich? Du willst mit dabei sein, wenn die etablierte Versicherungswirtschaft in Deutschland und im Ausland fundamental verändert wird?
Wir sind ein solide finanziertes InsurTech Start-up mit einem erstklassigen Gründungsteam aus etablierten Fintech Entrepreneurs und führenden Versicherungsexperten. Leidenschaft, Einfachheit, Schnelligkeit, Flexibilität und Transparenz - das sind Kernwerte unseres Unternehmens, das wir gemeinsam mit Dir aufbauen wollen.
Deine RolleAt Coya, we are a team of passionate professionals, engineers, and data scientists from around the world who have assembled in Berlin to reboot the insurance industry. We work hard every day to improve the lives of our customers and welcome anyone who wants to join our mission and underwrite the future. #coyeah
Our engineering teams are literally at the core of everything we do … we are after all building an insurance company from the ground up! We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (m/f/d) at Coya to play a leading role in our journey to revolutionise the insurance world.
While we are looking for someone who has a range of technical skills, we are also looking for someone that does the small things really well:
- Whatever the task that you take on you see it through
- You have fun with your work and with your co-workers
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you.
- You understand that communication is the biggest responsibility of your job as a developer and the one you’re least likely to get right unless you focus on it.
- You are good at what you do but also don't mind admitting where you can improve
The work activities will include, amongst other things:
- Building new features in our frontend
- Working closely together with product managers to help define new features
- Participating in discussions about the technical roadmap
- Testing and documenting the systems you build
- DevOps Philosophy: Be responsible for building, deploying and running your code in production
- Add value to our business by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and web services
As a plus:
- 5+ years of hands-on Frontend development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Solid CSS skills, experience with styled-components a plus
- Proficient in designing Frontend architectures
- You have practical agile experience as well as experience with working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to work with TDD and automated testing
- Excited to support, mentor and teach more junior developers
- Able to work in an English-speaking working environment; German is a plus
- Experience in Fullstack development working with distributed and high-scalable systems
- Experience with Atomic Design
- Experience working with remote teams
Was wir Dir bieten
- Building a product that makes people’s life easier and supports them at their point of need
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- We help you to stay fit with the support of an Urban Sports Club membership
- The chance to participate in the company's success with our share option program
- Ergonomic chairs and standing desks
- 20% additional payment to your company pension
- Visa and monetary relocation support for your easy start in Germany
- A modern office in the beautiful area of Berlin Kreuzberg with a daily selection of healthy breakfast supplies and drinks as well as regular team events and cultural lunches