Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller Kürze
You see yourself as a fast-paced digital native, breathe in the air of e-commerce, and are curious to learn even more every single day?
You strive for main decision makers and budget holders of large enterprises sitting at the same table when pitching about a highly complex business case? You’re driven by new big logos and are a real hunter?
The challenge of distributing technical and complex software solutions motivate you and you are an expert in solution selling?
Join our Enterprise Sales team as a (Senior) Enterprise Sales Manager B2B/B2C (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionise the world of commerce targeting deals with top tier customers!
- Drive our growth in the enterprise sector, develop our business and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and a go-to-market strategy
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential B2B & B2C targeted top tier accounts
- Take part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and enterprise sales
- Implement acquisition processes from first point of contact to planning and carrying out enterprise customer pitches, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and success directly to our Enterprise Sales Director
- You are a real hunter and have a minimum of 2 years experience (Sales Manager) and minimum 5 years (Senior Sales Manager) with B2B and/or B2C enterprise stakeholders and decision makers of major competitors and various industries
- Your professional ambitions match our growth ambitions of over 300% and a very agile and fast-paced environment
- Proven success record of closing large enterprise clients within a SaaS and/or Ecommerce environment following a consultative selling approach
- Your exceptional communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large enterprise customers
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- You have a strong sales skillset, deep technical knowledge and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings
- Your outstanding problem-solving skills and superior influencing skills paired with a high level of endurance within long sales cycles involving various different levels of hierarchy are only some of your strengths
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories
- In all this you are a real collaborative team-player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- You ideally have experience with project implementations (as a consultant, project manager or product owner) and very complex bid processes
- You call yourself a networker, know that traveling and Sales go hand in hand and enjoy being on stage or on fairs
- Excellent German skills (minimum C2) and fluent in English
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with a great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product, but key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.