Über unsA healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is your personal health assistant as an app. We – the team at Berlin-based Uvita GmbH – created Vivy driven by the idea that a healthier life will result in a happier and more fulfilled life. Our app helps you to access and understand your medical data and documents. It connects you closer with your physicians and other health providers and delivers contextualized personal health insights and guidance based on your personal lifestyle. With experienced founders, a highly motivated international team as well as high security standards and a user-centric mindset we are on our way to push digital health forward in Germany and beyond. We are a highly motivated team of professionals. We get things done and aim for sustainably changing the life of millions for the better!
If you are enthusiastic about our vision and the healthcare sector, join our team at our office located in the heart of Berlin!
- Together with your skilled colleagues you shape and design how users experience our platform through our mobile apps which perform flawlessly and look amazing
- You develop features and flows from concept discussion and wireframes through to beautiful designs
- You validate your designs with customers and enhance it according to user feedback
- You utilize the best and most modern practices and tools to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features
- You participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- You collaborate directly with product managers and engineers, to ensure all projects are developed in the best possible way
- You help defining the overall look and feel of our evolving brand communicated through our applications and marketing materials
- You are a strong visual designer and have 2+ years' experience in interaction, motion or user interface design with a focus on mobile apps
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in our company
- Ninja skills and experience with the most common design tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern design practices and typographic principles
- Ideally knowledge of interactive motion and motion graphics software
- You have a fluent command of English
- You have a quick learning ability and structured way of thinking
- Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team
- High level of responsibility
- A technology-focused and permanently changing and adapting environment
- An opportunity to shape the face of a product that may enhance the life of millions of people
- A challenging job in an exciting startup
- Enjoy newly designed office in central Berlin
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Fresh fruits and snacks everyday at the office
- All the equipment you need like a brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc.