We are looking for an incredible Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We use a range of tech within our stack (Kubernetes, Pulsar, Docker, AWS). We’re huge fans of open source and continuously implement the latest technologies to improve the performance and drive innovation across our platform.
Together with the team you will plan, build, maintain and evolve our AWS infrastructure
Implement continuous integration mechanisms using Jenkins pipelines for the purposes of ensuring efficient delivery of code
Maintain and improve our CI/CD environment and monitoring solutions
Deployment and release of components and systems to a multi-AWS account setup
Establish structure and cadence between DevOps and Engineering
Evangelise and drive our shift to a true cross-functional DevOps culture
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based architecture and infrastructure (EKS, EC2, Lambdas, RDS)
Experience working as an Infrastructure, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
Experience implementing Jenkins pipelines
- Experience hosting, scaling and deploying Kubernetes based applications
- Familiar with database technologies (especially PostgreSQL)
Good knowledge of infrastructure automation with Terraform
Demonstrated technical ability and willingness to pick up new tech and techniques
BSc in Computer Science (or similar) OR equivalent work experience
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples’ lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people… we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, a new challenge awaits you!