We are looking for an incredible Senior Data Engineers to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and implement complex data models for our Customer Data Platform
- Design, build and automate new work flows via introduction of ML + cloud based products
- Key contributor to the design, build and migration re: our new Snowflake DWH
- Ownership of engineering and data modelling process
- Drive best practice across the data engineering function
- Develop new solutions and automate work flows
- Ownership of the engineering and data modelling process and structure for reporting
- Implement cadence between reporting and engineering
- Take ownership of technical solutions and processes on the reporting team
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (python, java, c#)
- Expertise in data engineering, data modelling and virtualisation
- Familiarity with database technologies (PostgreSQL, Snowflake, MySQL) and AWS
- Experience in BI tools (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience in at least one workflow management platform (Airflow etc)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in distributed computing is a plus (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Pulsar, AWS Kinesis)
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar) OR equivalent work experience
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- €2k annual educational budget… learn new skills in areas that excite you
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, apply now... a new challenge awaits you!