Über unsGetsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen komplett neu. Dazu setzt das InsurTech Startup aus Heidelberg auf digitale Lösungen: Mit nur wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung bequem auf dem Smartphone abschließen. Unkompliziert, transparent, fair. Denn Getsafe versteht sich selbst als ein Technologieunternehmen, das im Versicherungsbereich aktiv ist - nicht umgekehrt. Gemeinsam mit namhaften Partnern wie der Munich Re und führenden Venture Capital Investoren bringt Getsafe das Konzept der Allsparten-Versicherung ins digitale Zeitalter und sorgt dafür, dass Kunden wieder mehr Zeit für das Wesentliche im Leben haben.
Wen suchen Wir:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Deine Mission:Data is the core of every insurance’s business model and thus one of the most critical ingredients for the future success of Getsafe. As a (Senior) Data Analyst Marketing / Product (m/f/d), you will conduct analyses and provide insights that make the difference, for our customers and for our business. The advertised role will focus on working closely together with marketing and product teams with the goal of optimizing our advertisement across channels as well as our overall user experience.
- You will create analyses and derive valuable insights for our business using data about marketing activities as well as customer behaviour on our website and app
- You will be leading our efforts in building cross-device tracking and attribution modeling technology, serving as a basis for scalable marketing operations
- You will analyze our funnels, conduct A/B tests and evaluate product usage, serving as a basis for improving customer experience and conversion rates
- You will work closely together with Marketing and Product in cross-functional teams
- You will be part of Getsafe’s data team and actively support building a scalable and cloud-based data platform that is ready for a 100x growth in data
- You will drive data culture at Getsafe by presenting your insights to different stakeholders of the company and share your unique knowledge with your team members
Das bist Du:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Physics, Maths or a related field of studies
- You have 1+ years of hands-on experience in similar role and relevant field, 3+ years for the senior role; preferably in a B2C environment
- You have strong SQL skills, additionally experience with Python is a plus
- You have worked with and have a good understanding of standard tools in marketing analytics (e.g. Google Stack, Mixpanel/Amplitude etc.) and tracking/attribution (e.g. FB Pixel, Adjust, Segment etc.)
- You have a hacky mindset and an entrepreneurial approach to solving business critical problems
- You have the ability to distill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision and ideas to the team.
- You have excellent communication skills, high quality awareness, hands-on mentality, team spirit and willingness to learn.
- You are eager to work in an agile and ever-changing environment
- Fluent English skills
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in a fast, flexible and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events and foosball tournaments. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have adjustable tables, comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
- Free drinks, snacks, muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit await you, including great conversations in the kitchen
Join Us and Grow with Us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or post.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Ana Hanssen