OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - fewer rules and less routine because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to be responsible for leading and driving mission critical projects which elevate our business and product offering while working in an international and diverse environment? You could be part of it as a Senior Data Insight Analyst (m/f/x).
- You will identify and lead high value projects, such as customer modelling, business forecasting or marketing acquisition to name just a few from inception to completion.
- You will be responsible for mentoring and supporting the professional growth of your team members.
- You create data pipelines and data marts. You use BI reporting tools such as Tableau and Re-dash to visualize your work.
- You work closely with business and product stakeholders to evolve and understand our product offering to our customers.
- You ensure that self-service dashboards are in place to enable key stakeholders to answer many of their data-based questions themselves without sending ad hoc requests.
- Ideally, a graduate or postgraduate Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a similar quantitative field.
You have experience synthesizing, visualizing and communicating data narratives in verbal and written format to others reflecting an understanding of diverse audiences.
- You have experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets.
- You are comfortable using SQL and Scripting languages such as Python to perform data analysis, and apply machine learning or statistical techniques to large data-sets.
- Previous experience in mentoring or leading small teams would be advantageous but not essential.
- You are a great team player who is experienced with Scrum/Agile methodology.
- You feel comfortable working in an English speaking work environment.
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men.
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals - we love to celebrate them as well! Join us for our exciting team events.
- An exciting and responsible role with great impact.
- An honest and open feedback culture - 360°-degree feedback from your peers and your manager (vice versa).
- Individual development opportunities - want to attend a conference, take upon a course or go to a workshop? Do it, we support you financially.
- A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too.
- We love dog owners - you are welcome to bring your four-legged friend.
- We subsidize your retirement plan & offer fresh fruits, mate, fritz-spritz and beers after work.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Joanna Eva Brinkmann.