Über unsGetsafe denkt und entwickelt Versicherungen komplett neu. Dazu setzt das InsurTech Startup aus Heidelberg auf digitale Lösungen: Mit nur wenigen Klicks können die Kunden eine Versicherung bequem auf dem Smartphone abschließen. Unkompliziert, transparent, fair. Denn Getsafe versteht sich selbst als ein Technologieunternehmen, das im Versicherungsbereich aktiv ist - nicht umgekehrt. Gemeinsam mit namhaften Partnern wie der Munich Re und führenden Venture Capital Investoren bringt Getsafe das Konzept der Allsparten-Versicherung ins digitale Zeitalter und sorgt dafür, dass Kunden wieder mehr Zeit für das Wesentliche im Leben haben.
Wen suchen Wir:As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe, we’re always looking for ambitious employees with a pioneering spirit. Together, we are changing one of the largest industries in the world – the insurance industry.
Join the challenge: We grow together!
We develop individually but grow together. To achieve this, we demand a lot of ourselves. We always strive to create a fantastic and encouraging working atmosphere as well as a positive leadership culture and offer many career development opportunities. Our vision is to be one of the very best employers.
Deine Mission:Data is the core of every insurance’s business model and thus one of the most critical ingredients for the future success of Getsafe. As a Senior Data Analyst (m/f/x) you will be responsible for providing the company with high qualitative data, actionable insights and all the tools that are necessary to enable data-driven decision making. You will be responsible for our BI stack and data refinement pipelines and develop it in a scalable way along our business scales.
- You are responsible for our BI and reporting platform and for scaling it with users and along business needs
- You are responsible for our data refinement pipelines, analytical datasets and you constantly improve them in close cooperation with data engineering
- You support business critical and strategic initiatives by conducting complex data analyses and communicating actionable insights
- You support younger colleagues with your expertise and enable them to grow in their career
- You will work in cross-functional teams together with Product Managers, Engineers, Financial Analysts and other business / tech functions
- You will be part of a team of experienced data analysts and data scientists and you will be coached and challenged by the company’s VP Data
Das bist Du:
- You have 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
- You are holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physics, Math or Computer Science, Business Informatics or a related field of studies
- You have proven track record in taking full ownership of projects and leading less experienced colleagues
- You have hands-on experience with modern (self-service) BI tools, cloud databases, data pipeline automation and data modeling
- You come with strong SQL skills - additional experience with Python and Spark is highly favoured
- You are bringing a natural affinity and excitement for numbers
- You can explain complicated analyses to a 5-year-old
- You are striving for driving your own ideas in a high-paced environment
- You know that the fun part starts out of the comfort zone
- You are fluent in English
Darauf kannst Du dich freuen:
- You work in a fast, flexible and value-oriented company with flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues
- A positive, focused, appreciative, and goal-oriented atmosphere. Getsafe is shaped by each and every one of us. We are a close-knit team and host after work events and foosball tournaments. Our working environment is our heart and soul
- A competitive remuneration package with trust-based working hours as well as sustainable career and development opportunities. We invest in your growth
- Various benefits, such as a welcome gift, an insurance voucher, an "Employees Recruit Employees" premium payment, Rocket Internet discounts and much more
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures as well as free German classes, if needed
- Modern and spacious rooms kitted out with the best equipment offer you all the possibilities to work freely. We have adjustable tables, comfortable couches, community areas and even a roof terrace – what do you feel like doing today?
- Do you live further away? No problem: You will receive a job ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH. Our office is located near Heidelberg city centre and the railway station, with excellent transport connections!
- Free drinks, snacks, muesli, yogurt and fresh fruit await you, including great conversations in the kitchen
Join us and grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or post.
Your contact person at Getsafe is: Jule Stellrecht