Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs part of the Customer Experience team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the product and our services in the long term.
As a (Senior) Customer Campaign Manager, you actively approach our existing customers, support them in fully leveraging our products and in turn increase the usage rate. Long-term customer loyalty is a significant part of your success!
The position is to be filled remotely in Germany!
YOUR KEY IMPACT AREAS
- Working closely with the product team and other areas of our Customer Experience department to identify target audiences and promote the right products at the right time
- Developing and conceptualising campaigns and communication guidelines that enable the team to approach our customers effectively
Team & Knowledge Building
- Enabling our customers to make the most of Personio products by educating on unused features and helping them implement processes in Personio in the most befitting way
- Documenting and analysing customer interactions and using the insights to improve the success of the campaign
- You have the opportunity to constantly develop your knowledge and skills—to design the campaigns to be exciting, varied, anything but plain vanilla
- You will help build a new team from the ground up and have the chance to shape our processes
...and of course you will become a Personio expert!
- know-How in HR and recruiting processes as well as organizational structures from startup to SMEs
- Expertise, among others in the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Gainsight
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic team
What you need to succeed
- Successfully completed your (bachelor's) degree or an apprenticeship
- Campaign experience: several years of experience in the conception and execution of data-driven campaigns for existing customers across various channels
- Analytical thinking: you have a good understanding of numbers as well as an independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Proactive in approaching customers and inspiring hem for Person products
- IT savviness: you quickly get to grips with new software and tasks
- Interest in HR topics: you like to work with HR departments from different companies and industries
- German and English skills: you have a good command of German and English (C2 level), both written and spoken
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility