About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will help build and assign responsibilities within the team
- After the implementation at the customer, you remain a central contact person for technical questions as 2nd level support on the basis of ITIL:
- You are managing incidents
- organizing root causes analyses
- and managing + executing changes for customer systems
- Installing and configuring our Hard-and Software components
- Working closely together with internal customer service team, as well as external clients
- Coordinating and executing maintenances and updates to client systems
- Conducting independent optimizations of processes and systems
- Establishing and maintaining system documentations
- You contribute to product improvement, by working closely with our project and product management teams.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Management Experience
- Excellent people skills
- You will be working with and reporting to our Head of Customer Service in Germany
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, preferred with 2+ years of working experience as an IT Engineer, or equivalent
- Willingness, preferably experience, working with external clients
- Knowledge of working with and troubleshooting Hardware & Software
- Knowledge and experience of network administration and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge and experience with Linux and networks (VPN, ssh etc.)
- Experience in IT Operations with a strong focus on customer service
- Find technical solutions through logic reasoning
- Strong capacity for coordination, as well as an analytical work method
- Ability to work on-call when applicable
- Jira or Confluence, as well as database knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English skills, German knowledge is a plus
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
- An international team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth, a steep learning curve and the opportunity to leave a mark
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, health care contribution and 401K.