About the opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and driven leader to help us elevate our customer operations functions to new heights. With your strong background in technology in customer operations, you will support business critical initiatives with senior stakeholders and drive our teams to success by enhancing their technical skills.
The goal of this team is to provide best-in-class business automation, machine learning and technology solutions to our Customer Operations teams, by implementing key initiatives which not only positively impacts our business processes, but also significantly enhances the customer experience of our users.
In this role, you will:
- Closely partner with C-level and senior management supporting different business intelligence solutions and operational projects: Operations strategies, international growth, operational augmentation plan, automation and AI-enhanced operations as well as managing and handling requirements for the Global Salesforce Organization.
- Defy industry standards by designing and implementing best-in-class automation and machine learning initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor, lead and grow key teams, starting with Business Analysts responsible for developing data and machine learning projects within N26’s Operations division, a team of Junior Salesforce Administrators supporting users from our Operations and Customer Service Departments and closely collaboration with our Salesforce engineering team
- Push your project management skills to its limits! You will own various high-impact projects, shaping strategic prioritization while steering the tasks of your teams in the right direction.
- Leverage your outstanding quantitative skills to ensure the highest quality of management data presented to C-level and founders.
- Handle administrative requirements for the European salesforce organization
- Play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instance
- Build functionality and provide support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments in close collaboration with our Salesforce engineering team
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customization
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support.
- Possess exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and have previous work experience in business intelligence.
- Convert your passion for data science and machine learning into impactful business solutions for our customers, while having the unique opportunity to experiment with new tech stack and project ideas.
- Sparked your interest? There's more! Take the unique opportunity to be on the front seat of innovation with one of the most successful and fast-growing scale-ups in the world.
What you need to be successful:
N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
Ideally, you have 5-7 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or (tech) start-up.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud platform best practices.
- Have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional.
- An ability to approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven.
- Operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables, and you are able to handle uncertainty well and simplify complexity.
- You have renowned people management skills leading your team(s) to success for at least 3-4 years.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.