Lead CRM Manager for Product
We’re looking for a Lead CRM Manager to work with our Product teams to implement CRM strategies that will support the adoption and engagement with our products beyond card acceptance. You’ll play a key role in coordinating campaigns, building and enhancing CRM journeys, across markets and products.
This role sits within our Marketing team. We’re a diverse group working in the fields of Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand, CRM, Content, PR and Social Media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers and keep existing merchants excited about our products. Our Berlin-based team consists of 40+ people from 24 different countries. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- You’ll coach and inspire the Products CRM Managers through their projects
- Have a complete understanding of our customer’s behaviours and needs to leverage up and cross sell activities.
- Drive the email/push communication of impactful product launches and updates in alignment with the overall go-to-market strategy.
- You’ll build reports to evaluate campaigns. Armed with these insights, you’ll then consult the Product teams, and jointly identify areas for improvement.
- You’ll foster a data-driven mindset to help CRM Managers evaluate the impact of their campaigns and support them on identifying the learnings, by constantly conducting A/B experiments that can be used as benchmarks for future activities.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Salesforce teams to coordinate the integration of new products and features (or enhance existing integrations) in our CRM system, with a focus on the overall UX of communication from different product user journeys.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 6+ years’ experience working in CRM.
- You have strong experience orchestrating NBO (next-best-offer) user journeys for product offerings.
- You think big picture and understand the potential risk and impact of decisions we make.
- You’re passionate about CRM and Growth and stay up to date on industry best practices.
- You excel at project management from conceptualisation to driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- You're fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
You have good knowledge in HTML and CSS and have experience with SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tableau
Why you should join SumUp
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact irrespective of your job description.
- You'll have the space to drive your career and take ownership of projects.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, sports and yoga.
- Our team comes from 24 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.