PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 170 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible. Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest-growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
For our Berlin HQ Team, we are looking for a Senior CRM Manager who will help our company to bring our CRM to the next level and who will start on the 01.07.2020.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute our overall CRM strategy
- Analyze and report relevant KPIs on a WoW and MoM basis
- Make sure that our customers receive the right message at the right time on the right channel along the entire customer journey
- Connect part between Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Drive our mail performance with experimental methods e.g A/B tests
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience ideally in a fast-moving consumer business
- Your decisions are based on a deep analytical knowledge of relevant CRM KPIs
- You are skilled to manage national and international campaigns across multiple departments
- You like to exchange with different stakeholders
You have excellent communication skills in English and have a conversational level in German speaker
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
- An international and open-minded team with regular team events
- An employer who responds to the needs of its employees and appreciates the individual skills of every team member
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes
- Professional, productive and down-to-earth exchange with experienced employees up to our renowned founders
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).