About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsWe are looking for a Senior Content Writer (m/f/d) who can turn complex ideas into clear messages.
In this role, you’ll regularly cover relevant topics in retail, commerce, and performance marketing and communicate how these topics relate to our solution. You’ll help expand our digital footprint, educate readers, and ultimately generate subscribers, leads, and customer satisfaction while improving traffic and building brand awareness.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Get to know our product and ecosystem while writing three customer case studies
- Help develop the editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Take a closer look at our analytics and study best-performing content pieces
- Collaborate with the design, product, solutions, and sales teams to produce high-quality content
- Plan and produce content for blog posts, guides, and case studies
- Research and report on relevant industry and company updates
- Edit, proofread, improve, and update content as and when needed
- Share content through various social channels and improve our reach using SEO and Google Analytics
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Native-level English, proficiency in German is advantageous
- Experience writing for B2B tech, eCommerce or online marketing is essential
- Efficient, structured and quality-oriented working style with sharp attention to detail
- A solid understanding of core SEO principles
- Excellent communication skills - you’re a savvy wordsmith
- Self-motivation and eagerness to take initiative and ownership
- Knowledge of WordPress/Contentful and Hubspot is a plus
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).