Know more about SumUp
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
What you’ll be doing in this position
We are looking for a motivated Senior Contact Center Administrator to work as an integral part of our Global CRM Team and will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Five9 and Salesforce.com
You will work in an international team of administrators and developers to coordinate all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, and other routine tasks in Five9 Cloud Contact Center Software. Also, you will lead and participate on projects to increase our automation and self-service for our company's IVR.
You are strong leader with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Key responsibilities includes CRM/phone integration, implementing operational procedures in regard to technology, and able to resolve/escalate user related issues. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate and enhance our IVR path to better serve our merchants
- Understand and implement new business solutions according to our ever-changing environment
- Collaborate in administrative functions for the Contact Center
- Participate on projects to increase our automation and self-service levels
- Provide analytical support for Contact Center projects
- Recommend and execute performance tuning and optimization activities
You’ll be great for this position if
- You have 3+ years of experience in call center cloud administration, including configuration, administration and understanding of settings
- You have experience working on Agile teams
- You are results oriented, and demonstrate a sense of urgency with creative/innovative/forward thinking skills
- You have proven problem-solving and team building skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
The following requirements are a big plus for us:
- Experience with Five9 Cloud Contact Center Software
- Experience with Salesforce Clouds
Why you should join SumUp
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home
- Benefits: transport voucher or parking space, meal voucher, Gympass, healthcare insurance (dental optional), life insurance
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.