A Bit about us (www.clark.de)
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 200,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
As our Senior Communication Designer you will…
- Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
- Produce visual and creative assets for all our online and offline marketing initiatives and cross departments projects
- Provide ideas around optimizing creatives that will help increase conversion
- Supervise designers, interns, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on creative process, and ensuring on-time delivery of projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Your background, you...
- Proven 4+ years of work experience as a Senior Designer/ Graphic Designer or similar role, ideally in a fast-paced growth environment
- Expert in hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and other graphic/branding software). Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and animation is also an advantage
- Strong background in digital marketing asset design, creation and direction
- User-centric approach for different personas & audience groups
- Clear and effective communication, can-do attitude
- Experience in effectively engaging cross-functional teams
- Experience of managing projects in a fast paced environment (timelines, deliverables)
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Open for travel between the Berlin office and our HQ in Frankfurt
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- We're all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, ethnicity, religion, identity and experience!
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!