At Holoplot, we develop innovative hardware and software solutions to push the boundaries of what you thought loudspeakers are capable of: Using real-time wave field synthesis and 3D beamforming, our systems enable a radically new approach to sonically outstanding, high-quality speech and music reproduction, even in the acoustically most challenging environments.
We build our products with love for music, commitment to the highest possible quality, and a passion for disrupting the status quo.
In 2017, we were honored with the SXSW Innovation Award, but we are far from done yet: Being nominated one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world, we have embarked on the mission to develop the most revolutionary live entertainment sound system in the world.
What you will doWe are looking for a Senior C++ engineer to join the HOLOPLOT Plan team
- You will be actively participating in the development of the 3D visualization, the general user interface, and the core engine of the application.
- You will work closely together with other C++ Engineers, Software Development Engineers in Test, Product Designers, and UI Designers.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Experience writing modern C++17 (Clang, MSVC), CMake and Conan
- Dedication to testability, maintainability and, continuous integration
- Knowledge in rendering pipelines and 3D interactive user interfaces
- Good planning-skills
- To be a great team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- To be living in the European Timezone: after a full onboarding with the team and tech stack, you can work remotely. Regular visits to Berlin must be possible though
- Entity Component System paradigm (potentially using EnTT)
- networking in general or gRPC, in particular
- GitHub portfolio with 3D related projects
- Familiarity with audio technology and music production workflows
We offer you
Sounds good? Apply now and let's shape the future of sound together!
- The opportunity to take part in an industry-changing journey, working at the forefront of audio technology together with a world-class team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make an impact from day one
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on incredibly ambitious challenges with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive salary and an attractive company pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, flexible working-from-home policy
- A modern office located on the south end of Tempelhofer Field overlooking the old airport
- Weekly team lunch and discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
- Relocation budget to Berlin and assistance with the visa process
Further InformationHOLOPLOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOLOPLOT appreciates and celebrates the diversity within the company. Therefore, people of all genders, gender identities, any ethnic and religious background, national origin, age, marital or economic status, are encouraged to apply. We are strengthened by diversity and we strive to provide a flexible work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect.