We are heycar Group.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK, Spain and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
Who we are looking for.
- Assessment of the marketing landscape in potential new markets for heycar, which will directly influence our go-to-market decision
- Lead high-impact projects end-to-end from initial strategic marketing setups to delivery execution to ongoing improvement and management
- Ownership of the marketing strategy with your new-found knowledge about our next market
- Be responsible for gradually building up and enabling a local team to take over marketing operations
- Championing heycar’s marketing and campaigning approach and tool set in our newest markets
- Stakeholder management with local marketing agencies and partners to set up a multi-channel marketing strategy (including performance, TV, OOH, etc.)
- Establishing best practices for new roll outs and sharing the learnings back into the heycar Group
- Ability to give directions and supervise our product and engineering teams to track our marketing performance and derive insights to improve our offering for our customers
What you bring to the role.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, marketing, communications or similar
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, project management/venture building (marketing focus) or similiar role
- Distinctive entrepreneurial mindset combined with a hands-on mentality and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in business English
- You have experience in advertising (OOH, TV etc.)
- Willingness to travel to and periodically work from our new market locations in Europe is required
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Company bike
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your person of contact is Clemens Kühn.