As part of our Online Marketing team, you’ll help transform the function into a high-performing and data-driven acquisition hub for SumUp. You will work closely with our Online Marketing Managers and take responsibility for data-driven operations.
We’re a diverse group working in the fields of Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand, CRM, Content, PR and Social Media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers and keep existing merchants excited about our products. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Ensure data-informed decision-making and organizational learning by defining success and failure conditions for marketing experiments
- Evaluate the impact of European online marketing campaigns (e.g. regional tests) and identify learnings that can be used as benchmarks for future activities/markets
- Monitor functional and business KPIs/ metrics and provide data-informed recommendations to facilitate SumUp’s business steering (e.g attribution modelling, CLTV, KPI library, Tableau as a service)
- Develop a vision to enable effective self-service for the performance marketeers and the leaders of the business area including a new generation of standard reports
- Identify potential to improve our technical solutions, provide input and best practices on experiments to learn what works, so we can incrementally improve our value proposition in each key European market
- Apply advanced data analysis and leverage our predictive analytics tools to give recommendations to the teams, for instance regarding pricing elasticity and seasonal campaigning
- Formulate requirements for OLAP data design and data migration
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 6+ years of experience in BI and Marketing, experience in fintech, B2B or payments industry is a plus.
- You have a proven ability to structure your workload and develop hypotheses.
- You’re comfortable navigating large datasets with your advanced SQL skills and have some knowledge of programming languages such as Python or R.
- You’re comfortable visualising data using tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar
- You have previous experience working with A/B testing and event tracking platforms.
- You're comfortable using Google Analytics and BigQuery.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.