Business Intelligence focuses on our overarching business strategy & steering. It’s our mission to empower SumUppers to review and steer SumUp’s overall business performance in a data-informed manner. This includes data-driven operations such as monitoring of global business KPIs and metrics. Additionally, Business Intelligence provides data-informed recommendations and global frameworks to facilitate SumUp’s business steering (e.g. attribution modelling, CLTV, global KPI library, Tableau as a service).
What you’ll do
- Launch and improve widely adopted business reports
- Optimise the overall usability of Tableau reports for more than 500 SumUppers
- Enhance and unify global business KPI definitions
- Assess and monitor data quality of global business KPIs regularly
- Help us to build a global KPI library for SumUp
You'll be great for this role if
- You’re an experienced analyst with a financial and/or BI background.
- SQL (4+ years commercial experience)
- You enjoy presenting and giving insights based on data to stakeholders
- You’re an advanced Tableau user (3+ years of experience).
- You have great communication skills.
- You’re familiar with data governance and GDPR.
- You enjoy stakeholder enablement and actively avoid siloing knowledge.
Sound interesting? Then please apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.