We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We're on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the new age.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what's possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.
Senior relationship building role with significant revenue impact and team responsibility
- Create long-term relationships with new customers and take responsibility for Hive's growth
- Take full ownership over every step of the business development cycle and optimize processes continuously
- Utilize and expand your local network to French D2C brands and beyond
- Understand the operational needs of D2C brands and be the customer voice towards other workstreams like Product, Tech and Operations
- Build your own stellar team and provide guidance for other team members as business development role model
We know - sometimes, you can't tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you're a good fit!
- You are enthusiastic about building an early-stage VC-backed company and reshape D2C e-commerce fulfillment
- You worked for at least 4 years in Business Development, B2B-Sales or Partnerships within the startup scene or in the logistics sector
- You follow a hands-on working methodology and are able to get things done in a structured and detail-oriented way
- You gained first leadership responsibility and experience to guide a team
- You enjoy taking the lead in lively conversations but are also able to listen empathically
- You are willing to travel from time to time between France and Germany
- You speak French (native) and English (fluent)
Be part of the Hive. You'll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains. People at the Hive have worked at organizations such as McKinsey, J.P. Morgan, Blackstone, N26, and Amazon before. We believe in a culture of trust, collaboration, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
Make an impact. Join a young company with an entrepreneurial culture operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions
You'll be valued. We offer attractive compensation — and the opportunity to help shape an early-stage startup from the ground up
There's more! Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and fresh fruits in our office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte and join regular team events