About usKINEXON provides real-time intelligence and value for a connected world. We fuel the Internet of Things with state of the art sensor networks and edge computing solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, retail, sports and media. One core of our solution is a cutting-edge radio technology for high precision localization and motion sensing of objects and people. The other core is an edge platform that uses advanced algorithms to analyze the acquired information and provide valuable insights in real-time. Our solution allows products and processes to be sustainably optimized and automated. As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the complete range from hardware to software. Our solutions are used by prestigious customers & partners such as BMW, Zalando and Red Bull.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYWe at KINEXON Sports & Media have established a team of highly motivated and driven sales and customer success people. Now it’s a great opportunity for a numbers person to help expanding the team and become part of KINEXON’s future sales success.
If you are a problem solver, excited by sports & technology and striving to never stop learning you are the perfect match for our team.
We are looking for a sales specialist to present our sales numbers in a well-structured way and increase our sales efficiency.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve sales productivity and gain insights in sales numbers for internal and external stakeholders to grow our business
- Identify weak spots in the sales process and look for new ways to optimize it to increase customer satisfaction
- Analyze, find trends, and create best practices in closing ratio, target prices, margins and new markets to implement those changes within the team and company
- Oversee and manage teams OKRs (Objectives & Key Results method by Google) of the Sales team
- Monitor the incoming contracts and monthly invoicing with Finance and Controlling
- Proactively manage revenue assurance within the quarterly goals of the sales team
- Create and deliver data pitches to the board and shareholders, but also for our sports partner network
- Maintain, adapt, and further develop our Salesforce CRM system, including prioritization, reminder, reporting and analysis
- Provide excellent data quality in Salesforce for sales meetings, KPI reviews, forecasting and board meetings
YOUR QUALIFICATIONSYou are...
an experienced business analyst with a passion for sports
- a person who is familiar with Salesforce, MS office, and has a passion for numbers
a communicative and team-oriented personality a person with a quick comprehension, precise working style and an eye for optimization needs
fluent in English and German
YOUR BENEFITSAt KINEXON you will meet a team that is enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
Become part of our team and we offer you on top:
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram wearekinexon you can get a look behind the scenes.
- Two thousand euro budget per year for your individual further education
- SpenditCard for each Kinexian after 6 months of joining the company
- Childcare bonus
- The possibility to work from home regularly
- Monthly contribution for use of internet
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company events like Oktoberfest, summer party etc. and extra budget for team events