Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international Business Intelligence team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of our organization.
You will be responsible for building and improving analytical solutions to drive decision-making and generation of valuable insights for Personio and its departments. Your ideas and insights will shape Personio’s strategy as we are building Europe’s leading one-stop HR platform. If you’re passionate about delivering high quality data solutions, and enjoy a fast paced diverse working environment, Personio is the place for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being the expert and point of contact for all BI-driven reporting and analytics solutions for the respective teams within Personio
- Creating and continuously improving dashboards and reportings on critical (Sales)-KPIs to support better decision making for further growth
- Proactively identifying and discussing stakeholder requirements, and groom them into deliverables
- Constructing data models that enable self-service exploration of relevant data for stakeholders
- Disseminating self-service analytics capabilities into the respective teams and providing end-user training on visualization tools, dashboards and data models
- Ensuring continuity for all reporting solutions as sales and BI transition to new tools
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of work experience in a business intelligence, data science or other BI-related field, preferably with an emphasis on sales, ideally in B2B software environment
- Proficiency in SQL, including experience retrieving and manipulating data, and profound skills in Python
- Experience with constructing and maintaining ETL processes is a plus
- Experienced in data analysis and visualisation, ideally with Sisense, Periscope or comparable data visualization tools
- Proactive attitude in identifying and implementing solutions
- Great communication skills, detail-orientation and high standards on data quality
- Salesforce experience or understanding of underlying data model is a plus
- You are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2), German is a plus
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping Personio and have a direct impact on the daily work of hundreds of thousands of users
- 1.500 EUR of development budget per year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- 28 paid vacation days, at least 3 days of home office per month, and flexible working hours
- Unu electric scooter of your choice as "company car" (see www.unumotors.com), a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Munich, Germany
- Weekly German language courses
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich and skiing trip to Austria)