We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who have set themselves the goal of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best medical care for themselves all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and maintain software systems to allow portfolio company's patients to have the best medical experience possible
- Shape, think, and build our portfolio company's platform architecture using microservices and serverless technologies
- Ensure platform scalability, consistency, and availability
- Responsibility for the success of the features from an engineering perspective based on Product requirements
- Be creative while solving the challenges you will be presented using simplicity and a lean approach
- Support a flat and communication-based team organization by actively providing feedback
- Ensure platform competitiveness by ensuring our portfolio company always have the best and correct tools for the job
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 4+ years with Software Development of which at least 2 working with NodeJS
- Experienced with Typescript, Service-oriented computing, Cloud computing, distributed computing, and server-less technologies (experience with AWS infrastructure and Salesforce development is a plus)
- A pragmatic approach to Engineering
- Solid software development principles
- Passion for technology and problem-solving
- Business mindset combined with logical thinking
- Good communication skills and excellent spoken and written English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.