Who we are looking for
- You are proficient in a backend programming language like Clojure (or equivalents such as Golang, Python, or Node.js)
- You have practiced designing and implementing robust realtime systems with high availability.
- You ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).