About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsIn this role, you’ll support our team in developing and extending our data processing pipeline, which processes over five billion products per day. In doing so, you will be supported by a scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers. Most importantly, you’ll have room to bring your own individual solutions to the table and impact our product.
In your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our product, infrastructure, and processing pipeline
- Work as part of an agile team to improve our core processing pipeline and deliver new features
- Use your fresh perspective to improve our backend components and infrastructure.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our core product
- Optimize the speed and efficiency of our processing pipeline, suggest and implement new measurements
- Become an expert on the core product and mentor other departments using your knowledge
What you bring to the team
- A data-driven approach and passion for measuring and optimizing
- Thorough knowledge of SOLID principles and TDD
- Very good knowledge of common PHP frameworks, Symfony or similar
- Experience with Linux and long-running PHP command line (CLI) applications
- Extended knowledge in MySQL and SQLite
- Experience with Docker and Dockerized applications
- Knowledge of Python and Golang is a plus
- Self-driven, structured, proactive and responsible
- Clear and concise communicator with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).