We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building a lasting product whilst making an impact on the way the metal industry’s working
- Using a variety of tools that can improve daily architecture and code base
- Working with or integrating new cutting-edge technologies
- Scaling and running a platform to enable a multi-billion business together with an exceptional team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience as freelancer or full-time employee
- Experience working on and being responsible for a medium/large scale backend application
- Patterns and complex challenges are what keep you motivated! You know how to evaluate solutions and are able to choose the right one based on experience and data-driven decision making
- You can maintain and scale a cloud tech stack (Node.js, Mongo/MySQL, AWS (S3, SQS, RDS, etc.), Heroku, Docker, ElasticSearch, Sequelize ORM, InversifyJS)
- Your passion for automation is strong and are knowledgeable with the following: Terraform, Gitlab CI/CD, Cypress Tests among others
- You can work on your own, but can share your knowledge and work well in a team
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.