At Debitoor, we are working to empower small businesses across the globe by helping them to get paid and by automating their finances so that anyone with a great idea can start and run their own business.
You will be part of an independent, cross-functional team that will also include a Product Manager and a Product Designer focusing on a new area critical to helping small businesses get paid and be successful.
We value an entrepreneurial spirit, and we love to see when teams become champions of our customers so you will have the opportunity to participate and influence every part of the process from discovery, design to delivery.
- You have 5+ years of experience in mobile development
- You have proven Android development experience and you are a Kotlin fan
- You know how to get things done on the command line.
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write flexible tests that won't break.
- You care about user interaction, usability, and of course making the interface beautiful.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
- Your precise communication skills make working in a distributed team effective and efficient.
- Technology excites you, and you strive to learn something on a daily basis!
- Cool workplace located in Gulliver next to Sportyvna metro.
- Great colleagues you want to have a drink with.
- Regular off-sites, where you will meet and have fun with colleagues from all over the world. In the past, we've gone to Copenhagen, Berlin and a castle in the German countryside.
- Opportunity to attend tech meetups and conferences with the team (especially if you're giving a talk!)
- You can Open Source the modules you create at work.
- Medical insurance
- English classes
We are looking forward to meeting you!