Senior Analytics Lead - Brazil
The Brazil Market at SumUp drives our marketing, sales, and operations activities across Brazil, working towards our mission to empower small businesses all over the world.
We’re looking for someone who loves data, has a passion for using insights to change the course of action and empower team members.
As a member of SumUp’s Analytics Chapter, you’ll be fully embedded into our global and local analytics communities. Through the chapter, we foster cross-team collaboration and innovation, the establishment of best practices as well as career governance and growth opportunities for all Data Analysts at SumUp.
What you’ll do
- As a data & insights partner to cross-functional teams & senior stakeholders
- Lead, develop, and inspire analysts at all levels in the Brazil market
- A hands-on leader who can guide our team on analytical & technical needs
- Lead analytics projects & analysis end-to-end, from scoping to insights development
- Represent the Brazil analytics chapter in the global analytics community, and exchange regularly with the Global Analytics team to help drive growth and innovation
- Liaise with Latam leadership team to provide insights on how to improve the business, Strengthen decision-making by delivering insights into our marketing and sales activities across different channels and functions
You’ll be great for this position if
- You have 10+ years of work experience in data analytics and 5+ years of leadership experience.
- You have a proven track record of business impact through leveraging data. You have a truly data-driven and analytical mindset.
- You have excellent SQL knowledge with the ability to create efficient data models
- You have good business modelling skills: going from a stakeholder’s expressed requirements to an actual data model
- You have experience in leading analysis end-to-end, including scoping analysis requirements, planning, execution, and insights development & shareout
- You have experience with Tableau desktop and Tableau server or other visualization tools (Looker, Mode, Google data studio). experience with Tableau Prep is a plus.
- You have have hands-on experience creating data pipelines, and experience working with different data sources across a modern data infrastructure (ingestions, ETL, prep, analysis) is a strong plus
- You have experience working with a variety of data sources & distilling insights from a large amount of data
- You are a strong storyteller, able to communicate insights & recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- You have experience synthesizing data insights for stakeholders at all levels, and providing actionable recommendations for the business teams
- You have demonstrated ability to lead & influence without direction reporting lines
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders and executive leadership
- You have experience working with data engineering team to develop data requirements
- Experience with Python is a strong plus
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.