Senior Agile Coach & Delivery Lead
We do offer relocation support and could also get you started remotely too
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding Agile Coach to lead one of our core Business Areas for our team in Paris.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We’re Europe’s no.1 road freight forwarder with the goal of disrupting and revolutionising this traditional industry. The challenges are huge as many logistics processes and procedures are very manual and inefficient, we’re solving this problem by digitalising and automating to allow for much smoother and more efficient goods transportation. You can learn more about us here.
As an Agile Coach & Delivery Lead you can help us to scale the product and engineering organization while staying truly agile and world-class in execution and delivery.
This role is looking after our ‘Shipper and Sales’ Business Area which is all about creating effortless booking, load management & reporting experiences. Currently the Business Area consists of 2 end-to-end delivery teams.
We believe in giving our autonomous teams a challenging mission and look for leaders that can phrase the mission for teams and like to build, grow and guide our engineering team to its full potential. You foster collaboration, lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment while providing vision and strategy to the teams and help them execute.
Your challenge will be:
- Working closely together with product, engineering and design leads to help define and continuously improve our outcome-based ways of working and help teams move from “doing agile” to “being agile”.
- As we scale the organization, alignment between stakeholders and teams is crucial to build and drive the product roadmap, so you would be expected to define and run the planning process that suits the business.
- Promoting and supporting agile practices across the product and engineering teams and helping the teams to continuously deliver value and continuously improve.
- Being data-driven and creating visibility into the team’s wellbeing and progress by providing the right metrics and KPIs around their ways of working, product quality, etc.
- Supporting the delivery of major features and consumer value by planning, coordinating the delivery and release of complex cross-team engineering initiatives.
- Identifying and taking care of bottlenecks and impediments that block the team’s progress and you can turn around impediments quickly and know how to navigate the organization to do so.
- Identifying key cross-team decisions, facilitate discussions that drive consent and negotiate scope and trade-offs for delivery.
- Proactively communicating with stakeholders and the wider community to explain what’s going on.
- Helping us build the sennder engineering culture and encourage openness and transparency where we celebrate success and failure.
To get there you will need:
- You have experience influencing across the organization and driving a change.
- You go beyond the standard Agile textbook examples, constantly challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvements. What works today won’t work tomorrow and we can always do better.
- Communication is key and you can communicate effectively, exchange information within the team and across teams, and you help us ensure we all speak the same language and go out of the room with the same understanding.
- There is no one size fits all when it comes to people and you understand the impact on others and adapt your approach to the situation and context.
- We won’t tell you what the next step is, so you need to be self–motivated, driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- We want to disrupt the logistics industry in Europe which means we need to be able to adapt. You enjoy reacting to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
- You are fluent in English and French
What we will be offering:
- A successful startup in its hyper-growth phase
- An atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- A modern office in the heart of Paris
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
- Regular home office
- A competitive salary
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.