About the opportunity
We're seeking a Senior Agile coach who'll be working directly with our Assistance group. They consist of 6 cross-functional teams working towards the same goal; to help seamlessly guide N26 users to the appropriate level of support that they need, while providing the tools for our customer service and operational teams responsible for delivering scalable help for N26’s growing user base and evolving products.
In this role, you will:
- Build a close working relationship with their Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering and Head of Product to enable the teams.
- Help transform our teams’ process in multiple areas including the discovery and delivery of products.
- Use your product development experience to coach & support Product Managers in communication and stakeholder management.
- Observe and improve the group’s current ways of working supporting them in their continuous improvement.
- Encourage the teams to recognise their impediments as opportunities to change or dissolve existing constraints.
- Show teams the importance of data drivenness, team health and key success metrics.
- Be an advocate for change & guide teams through organisational change.
- Work very closely with the teams at all levels, from working with individuals, facilitating team rituals, conducting workshops and coaching group leadership.
- Help teams become predictable, independent and outcome rather than output focussed.
- Form an important part of the broader community of agile coaches.
- You will help shape the agile culture for the company (not just tech and product).
What you need to be successful:
We want a Senior Agile Coach to act as a galvanizing force at N26 who shares and instills an Agile mindset with product groups and across the company.
- You put people first and value human interaction over process.
- You are a skilled communicator and mediator.
- You love optimising and improving processes and workflows.
- You love supporting and enabling others and the teams in which they work.
- You are framework agnostic and have a diverse problem-solving toolkit.
- You have worked with cross functional teams in a rapidly evolving product led environment.
- You can influence and make an impact on individual, team & enterprise level.
- You have an holistic understanding of how being Agile is a great way to build products customers love to use from opportunity to delivery and beyond.
- You’re not dogmatic in your approach and acknowledge listening as one of the most important tools in your box.
- You’re a servant leader and as well as a coach who enjoys leading by example.
- You have a good understanding of and know how to enable teams to make their work visible via tools such as jira and confluence.
- You understand building trust in your teams and with your peers is paramount.
- You’re not afraid to deal with conflicts and can mediate them effectively.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.